Technology Security Associate
In a nutshell we are looking for people who have:
• Passion for creating and supporting secure enterprise solutions
• Deep interest in technology and security concepts
• Desire to work in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment wrestling with both technical and business challenges
• The drive, determination, and courage of growing into future leaders of our business
• Ability to self-manage in a dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
What is a Technology Security Associate?
As a Security Associate, your mission is to enable the business to accomplish its goals in a secure way. Provide a first tier of support on daily technology alarms and incidents so they can be resolved or escalated. Look for and help address security holes in our business processes and technology:
• Able to perform and learn analytical security work
• Experience taking abstract security concepts and turning them into practical solutions
• Have a curiosity to learn more and grow in the security & technology fields
• Familiar with SIEM, Firewall, DLP, EDR, and other security solutions
• Able to write scripts in PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.
• Experience building and supporting corporate infrastructure in both the cloud and on-premise.
• Knowledge of networking protocols and configuration
• Working knowledge of Active Directory and authentication (e.g. Kerberos, MFA solutions)
• Practical experience with common security exploits (e.g. XSS, XSRF, SMB relay attack)
• Experience with network and infrastructure architecture best practices
• Knowledge of relevant Chinese laws/regulations (e.g. MLPS, data security laws)
• Able to use Defense in Depth design concepts
• Familiar with relevant security frameworks (e.g. SANS top 20, NIST, etc.)
Our core values:
• Honesty, transparency, directness, personal accountability
• Holding a high bar for everything we build
• Autonomy and self-motivation